About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

March 16, 2010

ANIME TIME...woohoo

Hehe finally get to finish watching Inuyasha..oh my gosh this is my all time favorite anime. Since daddy doesnt really like it i have to watch it on my own and for years i have been saying i hated the ending they put for the anime verison while the manga kept going. It really sucked till about a few months ago i found out that they have more. Oh my gosh i squealed and jumped up and down like a little girl. This is my favorite romance anime of all time.
This is the first thing i saw getting into anime and from there its been nothing like this stuff. I love it. Im happy that they made more of inuyasha probably because of the fans out there was unpleased of the results to it. Hehe on another note..maybe tonight or later on i can finally get finished Blood plus which is another good one im into lol. Its been about three years since ive seen it sigh and never gotten to really see them. Wonder how many more they made and if they are still making them? So what anime do you guys like? me i love shoujo and things like inuyasha and chobits.. need to have a good plot and good animation. Hopefully i can find some others for me and daddy to watch. HEhe well ill go for now just wanted to blog about what i was thinking at the moment and its all about anime lol

No comments:

Post a Comment