About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

March 10, 2010

Argh it didnt post it the first time sigh.. Last Christmas

Well it didnt post it but here we go again. Like i said last year at christmas i know it was a year ago but it just popped into my head like a lot of things do later on down the road. Its like bits and pieces of a dream to me but i know ive done it. Well anyways we as me and my Daddy were going out to get presents for each other and i was looking around at wal mart and Kmart and i didnt see an angel tree anywhere. That shocked the heck out of me. Why didnt they do the angel tree or the salvation army thing? Were they lazy enough not to do it. Come on yea we may have had bad times but some people like myself who has a little bit can take a few dollars out and give it to a kid who really needs it more than us. I was looking forward to it because i feel really good when i give things to children to make them happy for a little bit. Yet they didnt do this. I know back in Gallatin Tennessee we may be a bad broke down place but each year we do that. No matter how much we are suffering we give a little to the kids that need it. Even schools pitch in and give them things that they truely need to get through the winter times and a little bit of toys. Yet here in montana they were too lazy and to mean to even take time out to even do it. Even toys for tots didnt even do it and that really bugged the hell out of me. I may have little bit of money and may not get food all the time but when it cmoes down too it God helps me out in the end and i know he will with the kids by letting me and other help them out. They need us to survive this world. I hoped and prayed for each of those kids that they got the things they needed to survive the winter time.

No comments:

Post a Comment