About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

March 22, 2010

Argh...

Okay well we went to Four Seasons place to eat today and man im breaking out big time. IF you guys dont know what it is..its a chinese place to eat. The food is good well except the mushroom chicken but the customer service is really horrible. I asked for a straw about two times never got one ugh and had to take my fiances straw instead.. and then they kept pushing appetizers on us and would not let that nor the soup down. Finally got soup to hush them up and it was pretty good. All and all the food is good but only for probably take out. I had hot and spicy chicken and something in the sweet and sour sauce has broken me out big time. Ugh..

Okay sorry guys i did not do a wrap up of last week and i apologize for that. So lets see what happened. Um uncle being an ass like always..nothing changes there. Hm no one is paying the internet bill so maybe in a few short weeks we will have to shut it off ONCE AGAIN.And will have to go to the library.. which is fine for me.. hmm loosing more and more weight.. fiance is really shocked of how much weight im loosing and i can tell i am by my wrists and hands. Way way small..almost bones really maybe a little fat on them. So sad that my rings which are sevens and seven and a half will not stay on my fingers. I wish i had a six to keep them in place but i dont so i have to look down to see if they are still on. Hm been downloading some stuff.. saw a good show that came out January of this year..which is about rome and the arena..love stuff like that and will download all of the series today. Hm started watching ponyo and its alright but could be better. I still love kikis delivery service and spirited away. Hm
been working more and more on my cross stitching, and almost done with the bamboo on the right side now. After that it will go pretty fast on the bamboo and get to the flowers and the hummingbird. Been reading renfield:slave of dracula and for some reason i have read this book but not sure when. Its really good im on chapter seventeen and cant put it down. I have written down some of the details i liked on how she described some things and hopefully put it into my novel somehow.. And yes ive been writing slowly on it. Some things take time with each chapter..and is to follow. I write bits and pieces each day on how im feeling and stuff.

WEll today it kinda snowed lol while im in a tanktop. I know im crazy but it is really warm out and it looked more like hail then snow because it stopped when we got home. I do wish that sometimes my life would be better than this and hopefully it will be. Well i guess that is it for the wrap up of last week. Talk to you guys soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment