About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

March 18, 2010

Back in the Twisted Kingdom..poem

NO one understands my hurt
from the very core of my being

ripping out my heart
and tearing it to shreds

only to be paper mache
to the wind
where it will howl
my pain and suffereing
of this world

No one understands who iam
or what ive become

still i get lost on the rugged path
that i had beaten
so many years ago

Down the hollow woods
where my death awaits me

following the rasphy lullaby
in the chilly wind

to only see
decay all around me

i circle around
to see im the only one here
again...

Why do i keep coming back
to this twisted kingdom

where only pain and suffereing
of mine from past to future

to be repeated for many
centures.
why cant anyone hear me?

Why do i see all of this around me?
why do i feel these feelings..
of death and darkness

only in a hollow forest
made of twisted nightmares
from me...

will i ever get out of here
alive and well?

or will i be this messed up
little girl
to only have hurt and anger
caged inside her

To only build up
and lash it out on
herself...

punishing herself
for not being something better

maybe a somebody
in someones life

instead of this
lonely loser
who is only burdening
her lover..
with many regrets and failures
in her ife

why does this have to happen?
will anyone hear me?
will i get out?
and help my prince charming
instead of bringing him down?

More and more i get lost
tangled up in a pit of
gnarly webs

snagging my dress
and making me fall
with huge bruises
rising from the
cold hard depth of herself

memories surrounds her being
engulfing her.. into a big
black pool of sorrow
hurt and anger

to only make her more
lonely more distant
of people
she loves dearly

Sinking further and further
into that pit..
not realizing whats going on

wishing that she can get out
that she will be fine..
and have a wonderful forest
instead of this stinkin
decayed forest

no one will never know this
no one will ever hear
the howlings of her pain
her sorrows

only to be buried
under more unforgotten
fragments of herself

layered with hurt
and pain.. for all the time to come

sinking into the deathly flesh
that was once her beautiful self.....

No comments:

Post a Comment