About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

March 7, 2010

Broken Butterfly Memoir

I'm no longer a free butterfly in this world. My days of soaring high above the ground are no longer. I'm snared into these treacherous webs. Wondering who will help this helpless creature, fluttering hard against the chains that bind her wings. Memories of being free and happy are draining away with each tug of the wings. Like gasping for breath, thinking how did i get myself in this mess. When will my protector come and save the day. Is that too no more of me? Am i suppose to die in this ugly web with no one here to set me free? Why does this have to happen when i can be free and mingle with my lover before i die a terrible death. Longing to see his beautiful body makes me ache inside, making me stronger and try to set myself free just so i can flutter with him one more time before my time is up. Yet the hours tick by while my body is being drained of strength, and my faith has withered to dust. Seeing it float into the wind just tells me my time is almost up. I stop struggling against my bonds, telling myself its over. No one will help make me be that beautiful butterfly again. Only tears of flaky dust stings my furry face, I bid my farewells, watching the seams of my wings tear with each breath i take. I know its my time to go, I try to hold on a little longer hoping my lover will come to me,yet those seconds of daydream never comes and this life is over for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment