About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

March 19, 2010

Good grief

shessh why does he always do this? throws a tissy fit because i want to be on just for a few minutes. Its like he cant even share it. In all techinal things its my computer..he bought it for me. So im the one being nice and sharing it.. if i wanted to i can tell him he cant be on at all. But im not like that. I share my stuff with him yet he cant do it back. He threw a tissy fit by slamming the door and i really dont care. Hell hes on it almost all day and i get it for maybe an hour if im lucky. I dont complain at all but till now. I want to be on just to blog a little and tell people im here. Im not sure what his problem is but he doesnt want to talk to me just get on here and talk to others.
Anyways after that i was going to say how today was. Just as usual the uncle is being an ass. Next we went to the junk yard to get another hatch..and he says he doesnt have money to get us food but he gets a hatch for ninety dollars...and now going to the car wash and other things. How is that possible and saying his garnishment is still up.. when it really is done and that he gave a hundred to nacey. I just dont get why he wants to play mind games. Saying his heart fluttered and that he needs to look into life insurance beacuse he doesnt want to die a nobody and does it right in front of us. Like its our fault or something that he will die. Im tired of it,, and the people at the junk yard are pigs. Saying that girls are all emotional and stuff and that just flustered me. Ugh well i think thats about enough rambling for today. sigh

No comments:

Post a Comment