About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

March 12, 2010

Harpies Lullaby wishes

A dangerous creature
lurks inside of me

sometimes showing its wonderful
mysterious powers
on my lover

crushing his spirit
with its powerful wings

Mesmerizing him
with her beautiful reflection

of a perfect face
while claws grip his limbs

waiting viciously
to devour his soul
gnawing on his bones
to get that delicacy
that she wants
more than anything

To gain more inner strength
To devour other lovers
with deceiving lies
promises to bring them
into her death bed
weaved of special spellbinding
seduction

to suck them dry
for their immortality

to live in a world
of deceiving foolish people

to collect the marrow
that will break
the chains of this creature

To soar as far
as her wings can take her

Do as she pleases
and never to beckon
to another command
that binds her this mortal

no more shame
regret to take another's life.
feeling like a burden
to this poor child

Shaking away past memories
she glides on the
sweet morning winds.
Feeling the freedom she had
longed for centuries at a time

Its time for her
to abide her past
and become the free creature
she was meant to be

And leave the country side
and start fresh
in a different atmosphere

Yet that one true feeling
comes back again

After she is unchained
from spells,and that
sinking feeling
floats back up to her throat

frosty tears
moistens her green skin.
cawing to God
out in anguish

she wonders why
God wants this awful
feeling of feeding
come up every time
she wants to fly away.

why put a curse
on a monster
for only being who she is?

Why hate something
that was born
to be this burden
on a earth
that has hated her
since the sky and sea
parted.

Thunder collides in the hazy clouds
foreshadowing her lonely mind

while sirens sing
a melancholy lullaby
to the hushed stilled sea

awaiting for their moments
to be free, just like me

but why does these feelings
stay inside of me

when i can soar to the end
of the world
and be who i am

yet they stay with me
never to let me
have a moments rest

Maybe i will never be
free like i thought

for these days
feel much longer

than the days i was bound
to this being, that
was kinda like me

but something more
than i will ever be

Why have i fooled myself
into thinking i would be
different than
sirens,nymphs or any
other magical creature

who lives on this world
I guess its time
to head back

into a world of reality
instead of loosing myself
inside a fake memory
of being freed
of the torment ive gone through

Soaring home to a
world of choas
is where i belong

No comments:

Post a Comment