About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

March 21, 2010

Havent written today

well i havent written today and thought i should at least put something up. Well was looking at one of the peoples pics at the disney resort and brought up good memories. When we had money we did one of our dreams..go on vacation together. We picked to go to disney world.. had to book a lot of things so we wouldnt get stranded and then fly out there. Got to the dolphin hotel around midnight and ate a little bit and went to bed. next morning bright and early got tickets for all of the places which is four and go anytime we wanted. Went to the sarfia one and it was amazing. Loved all the plays they put on and the animals was great. We went there quite a bit. My favorite thing was the shows. Saw a bird show and that was really cool to see the birds fly over your head and do the commands. I had fun and got some pics of those.. and then went on some rides which scared the hell out of me lol. The second day into it we went to the other places and rode Tower of Terror. That almost gave me a heart attack. It makes you go up and down and your really high up.. Open up these windows and you can see out and you dont know when its going to bounce you back up either.. it did it like four to five times if they did it anymore i would have had a heart attack. Anthony was the only one laughing while the rest of us were screaming. Got out of that and was shaking. It was fun but im not sure if i will do that again lol. I also went on a roller coaster. Which that was very scary.. but i really liked it. We went on that one about five times. And we did splash mountian. Oh my gosh that was horrible. And it didnt get you that wet either. But the drops were really high and didnt know when it going to stop. We did that one once and didnt do that any other times.
Also went on a water ride one. Like the pengiun one at kentucky kingdom. I swore there was someone sitting across from me but no one saw it. Not sure if she was a ghost or what but she looked real to me. She smiled and thats all she really did.. smile and kept looking at me the whole time we was on it. It didnt freak me out just wonder who she was..
All and all i wouldnt go back there again. It was alright but there was ton of snobby people who look down at you just because you are not as rich as them. Um the water rides could have been better as well as the disney place... where gallerys and stuff was at. Next time we are choosing to do Bush gardens and hopefully will be able to do that. :) Very good memories here and i will never forget them :) ANd all the stuff he bought me there was just cool :D

No comments:

Post a Comment