About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

March 11, 2010

Health Care Form

I laugh at this because its not going to happen. Everyone is so happy that its going to actually happen but hello people wake up its not going to work. Its only for the rich and for the government to get money off of us. Actually more money off of us. If we cant have insurance or pay it then we will have an additional 2000 something odd dollars to pay on top of our bills. How will this even help us when all its going to do just kill off the poor and sick? All they want to do is not deny you even if you dont have insurance thats it. Nothing else is new here so why is everyone so happy about it? Its just like the stimulus plan. It only benefited the rich and the companies that needed the help. It really didnt go to us tax payers who actually pay to get these people afloat and yet we have more homeless people because of it. Wake up people our president is just sinking us more and more into the ground and keeping us there. All he wants is to get money back into our country and then use it for something stupid again. So come on its not a good thing at all.PERIOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment