About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

March 15, 2010

Hm reading some things

Well i was reading some things on the bdsm forum on facebook and some things caught my eye. The one discussion was about how much loyalty do you give a former dom/domme and it really made me question that. To me i think i guess is how well they treated you and how you felt about them. If it ended on a good note then yes there will be some loyalty there and do what they want at times..but if it ended badly then you shouldnt give them that respect. Reading up on it had made me thought about it and was wondering what others thought about this :)

No comments:

Post a Comment