About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

March 17, 2010

Hmm what to say lol

Ugh i hate mega video for anime. You can only watch like three full episodes before you have to wait about an hour and five minutes to watch anymore of that show.Sigh what is someone to do while waiting for their show hm hm. LOl
Well people keep asking if my poetry is up for sale. Well it isnt for now because i have to go through all the two hundred or so poems which are like epic size ones and edit them. Ugh that will take forever lol They also wanted to know why i post them up on my site. Well because i want people to see it and comment on it and to work and make my poetry better. Yes they do have flaws lol So why do you guys want my poetry or interested in them and my stories? KInda wondering what you think when i write them because i really dont have any feedback on them.
Next subject hmm daddy is being mean lol he is wanting to play abrasion play and it kinda scares me becuase of my cutting. I mean its fun and all i just dont want to do it all the time. I guess thats all i have to say on that but glad that he is strict now :D
Well today has been boring but man what is up with all the mortocycles today? i know its st pattys day and all but come on. It kinda drives me nuts hearing them revve up and then go. Its just stupid lol. anyways im gonna go now. Talk to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment