About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

March 16, 2010

Its been a while

Well its been a while since i posted lol that means probably for the whole day. So yay im happy Daddy is finally back. I mean he is always here since i live with him 24/7 but the last week he wasnt even dominant and i need it to balance myself out and he finally came back. Ahh i missed it so much :) I love this side of him and wish he could keep it out a lot longer. :) But other than that today has been slow and some people are just plain stupid.
On facebook on submissive board this one girl wanted to know why i was laughing so i told her because she said she wouldnt judge well come to find out she did judge after all. Saying that im being mean and stuff when really i was telling the truth. If you dont like what i have to say then why ask in the first place. Dont like it then kiss my ass lol im going to be me for now on.. like it or not. This is who i am..Tired of keeping myself hidden under lock and key because i get hurt all the time. I know im stronger than this and finally can spread my wings.
Some people really should keep out of things they do not know about. Seriously dont ask questions if you do not want to know the truth. I hate when you have to tiptoe around people on eggshells because they will get mad at what you say. Why should we do that? I mean its stupid. You wanted an answer gave it now suck it up shessh. Well i guess im done rambling for right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment