About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

March 22, 2010

Just got up

Just got up from a very good nap. Today was movie day and it was fun.:) havent had one of those in a long long time. :D Um off and on been watching Orpehn the revenge at first it was sucky,no plot or anything but now its picking up and is really good. I love the dog named lucky reminds me of midnight :D. Well today we watch Dracula: dead and loving it but i fell asleep on it lol cuz of the bendryl and watched ponyo. Ponyo was alright thought it could of been better and it was missing something not sure what and of course the Dracula one is always good been a long long time seeing that one.
Of course uncle is being a butt. Wants us to clean and im not really doing it. I do it all the time get very sick and for what..no thankyou no i will help as well blah. :P well i think that is it for now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment