About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

March 11, 2010

Just tired of a lot of stuff

Im really tired of stuff. I try talking to my daddy but he throws it back in my face. Like its my fault for not talking when its not. Ive been trying my hardest to talk to him but hes always been like this when he wants to learn something or see something interesting i become second to him. Everything else is so blinded to him and i just said a little thing and he gets mad at me. I dont understand why he always does this. I try everytime yet i get blamed for it. Im done trying. Whats the point when im going to get blamed for shit i havent even done. Its one of many things that wants me to cut again. Just to open up my veins and be done with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment