About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

March 10, 2010

Lemon Bars and CupCakes...YumYum :D

well like the title i will be making Lemon Bars and cupcakes. The lemon Bars my fiance has never had but ive had them a lot in my life and one of my favorite little deserts to eat. They are sour but also yummy when your hungry at night and just want something little to nibble on. Also the cupcakes i will be making are Banana Bread and chocolate chip cupcakes. Banana Bread is my weakness lol it is so bad for you in calories but so yummy when you are starving and have nothing else to eat. Chocolate chip cupcakes are good but i have to limit them because i get migraines from the chocolate. sigh.. But today is a good day for baking and it will be fun :D

No comments:

Post a Comment