About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

March 13, 2010

Lol so many fakes in Bdsm lol

LOl well in facebook i have this dominant person who thinks hes so real. Lol come on when someone is trying to control you from the start and says you need manners because my master isnt teaching me them. Hello for one im not going to say yes ma'am or sir to every dominant out there come on. Thats just stroking their ego and they are just fake lol Plus the only one i listen too is my master and first thing is first He wants me to be me...even if im fiesty and dont listen at times but he loves it when im like that. He just doesnt want a good girl all the time he wants his little girl to misbehave as well lol. So To all the dominants or dommes out there you should really wake up and not making all slaves/subs to say yes ma'am or sir to you because you think you own that title. You dont. Only the master does that owns them not the other way around. A real master or mistress would like to get to know the person and consider if they want to owned by them after they known them for a while. :P Just my thoughts in this lifestyle. Makes me laugh that someone else other than my master who thinks they can tame this tiger lol

No comments:

Post a Comment