About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

March 13, 2010

Lol so many people make me laugh in this lifestyle

Lol im on facebook and of course the one group im in the Submissives and people are just really fake. lol think that im a mistress when im not and that im too stupid. Come on do i come off like that. lol im a smart clever little girl so why would i want to fake being stupid. Hm lol why do so many fakes think they know me so well when they dont even know my name or where im from lol

No comments:

Post a Comment