About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

March 11, 2010

nightmare that felt so real

Well i just got up from a nightmare. Sigh it was where me and my daddy were in school together. It was in a dark place and our teacher wasnt there so we had a sub. The sub was being a bitch to me so i was just trying to participate so i wouldnt fail the class and she just shot me down. I had enough of that and told my daddy lets go. I left in the middle of class and our teacher finally shows up. She was in a nightie it looked like and overcoat. She was messed up but i didnt say anything. She was throwing up and stuff and she wanted to talk to me alone. So i was like okay and she said that she abused valium and prescription drugs. I told her my Godmother did it to and thats how she died. After a while she went to throw up again and she said go ahead and drink some of the water. Didnt think of it and i took a couple of sips and her what looked like an er person came in. I told the teacher she needs to go now before she dies and the er lady is like whats going on.. i told her that my teacher overdosed on the meds and needs to go now. She denied doing it but she looked at me and said i drugged the drink and your going to die soom. I felt my left lung or whatever burn really bad like i couldnt breathe. I called her a bitch and hit her. The er lady was gone and it was the teacher me,anthony and some other guy. She somehow got on the floor and i was next to her but she had something in her hand..it looked like red gumballs but she was going to try and just kill me off..and i was like oh no you dont bitch. I held down her hand and head and she had swallowed her tongue and i could feel her shaking. It really scared me and i finally got up and went to the door crying really hard. Finally got out of the shock of things and knew i was still drugged and was going to die. I went down the hall to hit the er button and went i get to the button i look up to the vents and i see smoke coming out. She was going to kill all of us. Then i woke up from the dream.

Now what was creepy is when i got up and my fiance did..i told him about it and he had a teacher dream as well. We have never done that before till now. And it felt so real.. The shaking and my throat that when i woke up i was shaking and just wanted to be held by my daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment