About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

March 14, 2010

Okay its time to vent

well like it says i need to vent big time. Well i havent seen the uncle in a long time since we got our own food. He asked if we wanted to get food and we were like sure..wanted something different. Well we go to taco bell as usual and i get what i want.. and some nacho chesse on the side for my cimmiaon things and we go to get it.. hes like well thankgoodness its only sixteen dollars.. like he didnt have enough money. WHy do this if you asked if we weanted food. He loves playing mind games..well we get up to the window to get our food.. most of the stuff was missing and he wanted to leave really fast. We said to wait to see if we got everything and they forgot two tacos and the cheese. I wanted it for the one thing and he says well the world still goes round. LIke im getting mad over nothing. Come on you pay for the crap you except to get everything. That just made me more angry. I didnt hide it this time. I just let it out and he got quiet. Then he snubs me for no fucking reason. What did i ever do to him.The only thing ive done is being nice and help him out when we had money. And this is the thanks i get.
Like i told anthony im through being nice to him. Im not going to show any symphathy at all. If he cant make the payments im going to say stuff because seriously i tried being nice and it gets me nowhere.So he get the hard cold truth. Dont like it he can kiss my ass. I think he hates me because im a girl and he got snubbed by all girls or whatever. Im not going to let him abuse me like this. Im not going to be pushed around at all. Ive had that to many times in my life and im done with it. The bitch is out dont like it then go away.
Im fuckin pissed and will die down soon. but still no more nice ashley at all. period.

No comments:

Post a Comment