About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

March 12, 2010

Okay today is turning out crazy lol

Well dang it didnt post. Well anywho i was talking in the yahoo chatrooms and all of a sudden this one girl ims me out of nowhere. Saying shes a wiccan and stuff and keeps giving me pics. I tell her about me about the bdsm life and everything and then for the first time told her about the little girl in my head. She takes it serious and thinks its her ex gf inside of me. She trys to provoke the thing and doesnt do anything and after about an hour she leaves. They are both satanic and of course i have to attract them lol. I really do not think its satan or any form of his pawns in me. Cuz it was then God would of told me that in the first place. This person really needs to find God and hopefully she will. I will be praying for her and her gf and hopefully have a wonderful life. Well thats all i got to say for now. But what a wonderful morning im waking up too lol

No comments:

Post a Comment