About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

March 9, 2010

Pretty cool dream i had.

Well after being drunk i had a pretty cool dream. It was about me my mom sis, and my fiance. I was living with my family is this weird place. And my fiance was living somewhere else and we were apart a lot. I missed him a lot and kept telling my mom that. I was working and so was he, but didnt have enough time for each other. And then my mom was working weird hours and we needed a nanny or someone like that. So she came to the place and gave us all presents...mine and my sis was silver heart lockets. And i saw my hopechest or what looked like mine. I told my friend that because he was spending the night or so. And I found out i was pregnant with my fiance's baby. I was happy but no one else except my fiacne. Well a year later my sis is gone and i was upset for a long time. The nanny was still there and she gave me pics and some letters and i saw a pic of me and my sis. I told her i never saw this one..and it brought up memories. We had a fireplace there and we ran into a secret place. But i got out but my sister never came out. I had this strong feeling i needed to get her. So i went in and had to conquer my fears. Its was like a scary ride.. each room was dark and had a scary voice i hated. I got through each level and i finally saw my sister. I told her come on we have to get through two more level before we can get out of this. She was scared and stayed...and it was lighted...i told her to hurry up before the lights went back out. She was under the covers and i went to the next level turned on the light and said come on real loud but she didnt hear me. She was itchy and i told her you can itch after we are out. But she wouldnt come out. So i grabbed her up and went through the level. I said here we are at the last level come on..i let her go first and then i went. We were on top of the roof of our house. I jumped down and she did and saw my mom and everyone else. We told them what happened and the nanny already knew this. She said you can binded your spirits so you wont get stuck in that place again. So we did that we put both our lockets which came in three parts and said a spell. Then we were safe. But i had this odd feeling that we would get sucked in again if we stayed there so i asked mom to move out of the house. She wouldnt do it and the nanny told her what would happen if we stay here any longer. So we left. And another part that just came to me is that in the beginning when i was pregnant with my fiances baby,,, i was buying shoes for my sis, and i had to go through this cold meat locker it looked like to get back to mom and the nanny. Well thats all i remember for now. Not sure if its from God but it seems like it and hopefully understand what this means.

No comments:

Post a Comment