About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

March 10, 2010

Red Velvet Cake.....

Well like the title im going to be making Red Velvet cake. I've never made it nor ate it i dont think. SO me and my fiance are going to try it out and see how its going to be. I will blog about how it comes out when i make it later. :D But as people who know me i love baking and got some things to bake today. :D Had to sell my nitendo ds to get food money and thought baking would be a nice mix up for once. Also me and my fiance/Daddy are eating healthy as well. We've been loosing weight and just thought to keep it off to eat healthy. Its been working im down to a size Large on dresses. Never in my life have i been that small till now :D It feels good to be skinny lol and not have the extra weight on my body. Makes me a new woman sorta lol

No comments:

Post a Comment