About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

March 14, 2010

Sleepy

Well today is a sleepy day. Helped a person out..which makes me feel good. Try to do it alot when i can. See someone hurting i know how it feels and that no one helps them out so here i am trying my hardest to help as much as i can :)Um i also helped a few old people out weeks before and its really good. Sucks that no one in this world will stand up and help anyone else. It would help us out a lot.
Also frustrated that i cant finish the chapter. SO thought it would be finished when i wrote it down but oh no something has to be missing and cant just think up something. Been sitting here looking at the screen. Cursor flashing with my words but nothing comes up. SIgh well you have a glimpse of what it is for now but maybe tomorrow i can come up with it lol
Well today is sunday and this is going to be for a long time rewind of the week. As well. So this week has been kinda up and down for me. Like i said i did hurt myself and looking back at that i regret it. I could do way better than that. Um reason for it is because of the stress and little girl in my head. Ugh i dont know if it will ever leave me. I want to stop this forever but it comes up all the time. WHy. Um after that uncle being a butthole still. Asking to get food yesterday and we are like no. We have food still and not going to give him that feeling like he is helping when he isnt. Um mostly thats it really. Just been with daddy helping him get better and hopefully my story goes well and can write more. But this is what goes on in my head and get it out as soon as i can.
Next week goals...hm get more chapters up and blog more and more of my life in bdsm and my other life situations. it is helping a lot ot have this up and just put whatever i want in it and just be me. its good to get things off my chest and just be okay for once in my life. Well i think this is it for now. Im getting tired lol and too many typos are coming up lol well ill talk or blog later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment