About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

March 12, 2010

Sometimes its funny going into chatrooms

Lol well being in the chatroom today in the christian one it is really funny. The subject for now is that most of our celebrations are from satan. This is like the tenth or twelveth time they have discussed this. If it was truely from satan then why do all the christians celebrate it hmm. Like they say easter is pagan and so is christmas and the passover. How can this be when christians do this for God? Some people are really silly in these chatrooms. taking things way to serious. Come on just chat you are not talking to them face to face lol Oh well

No comments:

Post a Comment