About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

March 11, 2010

Stupid person here

well im stupid. I fell today and guess what i bruised my whole left side. Sigh i will never learn lol. But other than that its been kinda boring. Trying to get back into the old habits of talking to my daddy and doing things with him. Kinda hard when you havent done it in a long long time. Hm the weather is really sucky. I mean it goes from being spring to winter really fast. It doesnt help me out at all. Sigh lol

No comments:

Post a Comment