About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

March 23, 2010

Todays thoughts

well today been doing cross stitching and downloading a lot of movies and books. Since our internet will be out in another two days cuz the uncle says he doesnt have the money to pay for it. Hm you know how i feel about this..why turn it on if you are not going to pay it..i know the answer lazy good for nothing person who wants others to pay his bills. So yea been downloading things and not really getting much sleep cuz of bullshit going on. Been trying to write more to chapter six and its getting a little harder but im writing little by little. Not sure when it will be up though. I guess thats all i have to say for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment