About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

March 18, 2010

Watched the season finale of physc

well it was a really good show till the end lol. im still scratching my head on that. Im not sure who mr yin is..well maybe i do but its only an inkling. I think its yangs husband of the way they showed it at the end. Very good ending to it. just i dont know if they are trying to add another person into it or what.. but if they do i think it will totally mess it up because why bring someone into the season at the end? isnt it suppose to wrap up the season well anyways it was really good and made you think :D

No comments:

Post a Comment