About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

March 8, 2010

Weird Dream

Okay well i had a very weird dream. It was me my family ugh and my bf. For some reason i was back in high school and i was a long way from home. And i was in the cafeterra and my grandma comes in first and we start talking and i told her that i hated this one lady she knew because i knew her granddaughter and she was getting on my case about being a slave. THen i flicked her off and grandma was like the hell was ther for. I told her and for some reason she got excited and left lol. So i was sitting there just on my own and my grandpa shows up. I really miss him and i go up to him and give him a hug and asked if i can have some of his pop cuz i was thirsty and he gave me some. We were talking for a bit till my dad comes in. I wasnt really happy to see him but i went up to him and said hi and hugged him and then there was a big bear hug from my granpa and dad. Then i feel someone poking me in the back and i turn around and it was my bf. LOl my grandpa was finally warming up to my bf and hugged him. Then it switced that i was waiting for my grandma but i was back in my middle school place. I couldnt go all the way in but i saw a person that went to high school with me and went into the office and started talking to him. he was getting annoyed with me so i just left. I went all the way into the schhol and i was still thirsty so i went to the vending machine and they didnt really have pop till i moved a little farther away. I couldnt get them because my coins were getting stuck and all of a sudden my ex best friend is there helping me steal the stuff. We stole quite a bit of stuff and just ran lol. Well actually walked out casually and the stuff was really light. The cops were everywhere but we kept acting cool and got to the front of the school and there was a lot of cars. I couldnt tell which car was mine till i had to look in them. I finally see the one that was ours and got in. D'argo from far scape was in it and he wasnt looking at the street and i was panicing telling him to look infront of himself and drive but he wouldnt do that. He kept whining about the interior being ripped. Its all i remember lol hope you enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment