About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

March 17, 2010

Well today is St.pattys day

Well for one i want to say happy st pattys day.:D Im going to drink tonight..going to mike my straight vodak with maybe cranberry apple juice. wonder how thats going to taste like.:D Wondering if anyone is going to bash in the uncles windows on his car lol never fails on holidays here. Mostly the drunks come to the gas station and then think hey no one is going to know it and then do it. Ugh it sucks lol.
Another thing is that things have been on my mind. Mostly my cross stitching..thats been going pretty fast and thinking that i may have enough threads for it. I hope lol i dont want to not finish this project like i did with my tiger one. I had to stop it because im out of the colors and dont have the money to finish it. But im putting it to the side for now and had started on my humming bird one. I will put pictures up each day on how far ive gotten and what it looks like in the end. So far its coming out really good lol just had to use a different color for one but you canr really notice it till i point it out lol.
Other things on my mind is mostly my dream,,which i will tell in a minute.. and what im going to do for the day..dont have food and have to wait for a while before getting any. So im kinda hungry and nothing really to snack on. Sigh i already at my bake goods lol they dont last that long in the house.
Okay so with the dream.. It really bummed me out.. here it goes.
Well it was me my fiance and the uncle. Me and anthony were out doing things and i was only in a shirt and panties. Its all i had and we were walking home. I was fine with it till i saw this huge huge hill and i was scared. I didnt want to go up it because i knew i would fall and kill myself and i didnt want that. So i told anthony can we phone your uncle to give us a ride home so we did that. Went to a gas station and i phoned him. He answered and asked and he said no because he was going to work and stuff and i just hung up. I was upset and anthony said well we will just sell the computer to get some money to stay in a hotel for a few nights. Well we go to the pawn shop and i sold my computer for 225 dollars and that got us a few nights there to ourselves and i finally get clothes. Finally get them on we go walking around and i see zaxbys and i ask him if we can go there...so we do.. and that is the last thing i remember of that dream.. went to another one which was really bizarre.
Well was walking in the woods and kayla was there. She was alright but she kinda looked odd. I asked if she was alright and she said yea.. and this monster thing pops up out of nowhere. We run as fast as we can and i hide under a tree..holding on to my stuff animal..praying that i will be alright. After that it switced that i was back at my old place. It was very dark in the house maybe like three or four in the morning. I was talking to kayla. She got up that early before she had to go to school. She got on the computer and was talking to her friend. Her friend i think it was racheal not sure but she looked like she wasnt feeling well. I asked if she was alright and she said yea but i knew she was lieing. After a while kayla comes out and says that shes a werewolf and that she accidently turned her friend into one. And she was going through the stages of it. It was spooky and creepy. but that was it on that one.

Then i had one where i was going shopping with mom. Mom had her brown purse and i took over the shopping cart. I had my coat and the purse in the cart and for some reason they flew all over the place. I went to go get everything and her stuff was in like four aisles and had to find all of it before someone stoled her stuff. I had an employee ask me what i was doing and told her that i was picking up my stuff. I was getting all the pens and this one customer loved pens and was going to pick it up and i said excuse me thats mine. It switched to school but dont really remember that was all about.
Last night dreams were really crazy and the first time i remember my dreams. I think this is enough rambling for a few lol

No comments:

Post a Comment