About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

March 13, 2010

well well well

Sigh today i wake up and im feeling like crap. I finally think the cleaning of my bedroom finally caught up to me sigh. And of course daddy is being mean to me. Im not really in the mood to take his crap today. I just want to relax and hopefully get over it in a few days. Sigh it never fails i clean and get sick. Ugh

No comments:

Post a Comment