About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

March 25, 2010

well well well

well i just watched planet 51 and princess and the frog and they both were sadly flops. I mean planet 51 was alright but the main character wasnt even liked and that is what made it horrible. Um princess and the frog was just horrible from the beginning. Just telling little kids to play with voo doo and you have to work hard to get your dreams true. When they promoted for years that your wishes will always come true wishing on a star and now they are going to this. I just dont really like disney anymore. I mean they made so great classics but now they are just stinking. They cant even make any good movies anymore and have to take almost all their other films and put it into this. They could of done better in my opinion and not sure if i would watch anymore. Growing up to little mermaid and beauty and the beast and others were really great because back then they had ambition, inspiration and other things but now where did it all go? Just down the tubes. sigh all i got to say for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment