About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

March 12, 2010

Whats the world coming too

Shessh i get on yahoo and the first thing i see is a teacher writes loser on a childs paper. This made me really mad because they are allowing bullying by teachers. This is just crazy. Why is a teacher even doing this. To me its really low for someone who is a grown adult to pick on a small six grader. Come on the saying i always say is pick on someone your own size. Yet they dont do this because they are afraid of ther person being stronger than them. I really think its coming down to the end of the world because i mean all my life i have never heard of this happening. I mean i remember in ninth grade i had a history teacher who was a bitch. Always sayiing we would never become anything and say we were lazy people. And would yell so loud that you can hear here down the hall with the door closed.
See if my child has a teacher who does this i will do exactly what my mother did for me. Go above their heads adn go to board of education with it. Get a meeting and stop it once and for all by getting them fired. Really they dont need to teach if they are going to bully and humilate kids. Plus the teacher says this is his way of getting to kids when you can really see through that. Come on they even said that he threw her pencil holder into another classroom and she got in trouble to get it back for disrupting the other class when it was clearly not her fault.
The news said that there was other parents who agreed with the teachers teaching yet they didnt get on camera to say it. Now come on this is common sense, if they dont get on camera to say it then you know that they are lying so he can stay and teach. Why do you need this? Are we so bad of teachers that we are going to keep those who bully, have sex with kids to keep them around because they cant afford any good teachers. I just think its hogwash that this has to happen. All it does is make the children turn to viloence and here one day that they shoot up the place because they were bullied.
And guess what they get in trouble and not the people who bullied them. How is this fair justice when clearly it isnt. America doesnt want bullying in schools yet you see it here that they do not care at all, what goes on in school. They just want the money to keep them afloat and if anything wrong goes on they just look the other way. This is really stupid. Anyways this is enough of me rambling on this. ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment