About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

March 15, 2010

When it rains it just down pours

Well here we ago again on this. The uncle says that his sister knows this guy who is the uncles age gay and a christian but having problems with his family and wants to come here. Um bad idea..for a week now i had this feeling something bad was going to happen adn guess what my gut instincts are right. He wants him here and its a bad bad idea. My already sick to my stomach and its going to be like this till he doesnt come or he does. Its all happening again. The uncle doesnt learn his lesson...
july of last year...same problem but two boys one around my age and one my sis age seventeen and asked if they could come here. Bad idea from the start because i had bad feeling from this since he told me..i was sick till they came and they were nobodys. Always smoking pot and doing nothing else. Thank God that left two days after because they couldnt find a good dealer here. and now its happening all over again.
I think he will do it just to spite me and im not going to be a happy camper. the aunt always have loser friends and when she doesnt like them she pawns them off on us. Like we will deal with stuff. I already have enough on my plate and from this im worried and want to cut all because of this crap. Come on i just want a break and not be sick for months on straight. Sigh please pray for me and hopefully this wont come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment