About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

September 29, 2010

Sigh

Okay why does it seem like everyone who is in this lifestyle are really truly crazy people? I was reading up on Gor and the dude sounded crazy. I mean come on can we at least have a few that are normal like me and my fiance.

Things are going on thsi week Daddy finally applied/applying for ssi. About time.... we have an appt.. fri to finish it and hopefully get approved for it. It would help out so much. Hopefully everything will turn out right. :)
Daddy hasnt been himself lately.. a little more mao.... Sigh hurting my feelings and making me feel like i screwed everything up.. but he is finally coming back :) he is finally punishing me again and getting back into our routine.
I guess this is it for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment