About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

September 20, 2010

Waiting on things.....

Okay well what the title says is that a few days ago i came to Daddy and asked him to start doing some other things in the lifestyle. I think im ready for him to humiliate me and been on my mind ever since then. I think it would make me a better person.. hence get over this stuff and be a stronger person by doing this. It takes a lot of courage to do this stuff for the one you love... your master and i really think my mind and body is ready for it. In the past i had some mistress's ask me if i would do it and i said no its one of my hard limits but the reason i said that was because cne im not ready. Two i didnt know her at all and could not trust her off the bat.
See thats what you need in this D/s relationship. You need trust love and care from your provider and that didnt come from her,,, anyways that was just talk about someone using me for some days... but i think im ready and lately been feeling this change in my bones. I dont know what it is.. not sure if we will get up on our own and get a job and move out or if it is in the lifestyle... either way i think this will be a good out come of it. It feels just the way i did for about a year about moving here with Daddy in montana and to get away from abusive parents.


Okay on a different note sorta im sorry i havent been doing the blog like i would sigh just a lot of crap going on. I think family is harassing me on yahoo and been changing names on it a lot and loosing friends on it. Reported it to yahoo and they arnt doing a thing.. saying you need to ignore them but they get around it. Im waiting for the next time and im going to the real internet cops with it. Im tired of it. Im done with family. Im doing a lot better with them out of my life.. dont need their crap.... And then on top of that Dad was talking to a switch who was really stupid and trying to make us mad... saying that it was stupid for me to get out of my abusive parents place and being in BDSM lifestyle for life... and that she doesnt want to be in blah blah blah... She was a fake.. cant we find people like us? Who are true into BDSM and not fake and have friends and what not when things happen? I mean come on this is just ridiculous.
Some tips if you are interested into it or want to be in it... you need to figure out if you are a Dominant, Mistress, Sub, or slave... im not putting switch because well to me a switch doesnt work in this at all. You are either sub or dom. Thats it.. and the ones i have talked to say they are mostly sub so thats what i think of that..
TIp two... you need to really talk to the dom or sub and get to know them what they like and what not. You need to find out the subs hard limits and soft limits.. and from there say what you like as the dom and from there you really need to build up trust.. Thats the thing you really need in this D/s relationship... if you dont fully trust the other person with your life then its not going to work and in the end you will get hurt.
Tip three.... If you are a beginner or even a pro at it and in the lifestyle for the longest you still need to proceed with whatever you are doing with caution. Like for instance if you are going to be tied up... should watch where you are tying at all times.. because lack of blood will cause in the end for you to suffocate. Also doing things you should be careful..like punishments and everything..This lifestyle is not a game its very serious and as you can see over the years you hear what has happen to people dying because they were not being careful enough to do this stuff.
Also if you are going to do this stuff you need to have a safe word if it gets out of hand..and that the DOM and i mean it..will stop after you have said it. IF HE DOESNT DO THAT THEN I THINK YOU SHOULD REALLY CONSIDER ANOTHER DOM.
Tip four...in construction...

Sorry for this i am still inexperience and need to actually to grow more and find out what other safety tips i can give you and these are the ones i have learned in the past three years in this lifestyle. I hope if you are going to be in it for real please and i mean it please take this seriously. This lifestyle is not a game.. Its suppose to be for mature adults in it.. but we all know that doesnt apply at all. But please look into it before deciding what you want to do and also if you are looking please find the right person who is actually a real dom and not someone who is fake. :) That is all for now... :) Ariabelle

No comments:

Post a Comment