About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

November 19, 2010

Some interesting things on PBS World

Well i was watching PBS World earlier today.. and there was a show called Secrets of the Dead.. and it was on Sinking Atlantis. I have always loved reading this in history and after that always wonder why it had sunk and what not.
Some say it is from a volcano and others say it was sunk by water. Well today they were searching the ruins and the land of Crete. It is where the city was suppose to be... and was coming up with some theories that it was the volcano and saying why it was. Which it had it valid points. Which i had thought it was the reason why they had died out as a culture i guess you would say. But the more they went on and was exploring the shores they found crustaceans and coral in the foundation of the rock wall. Which was really interesting. They finally went to say that the only way that could be is if high waves come up and threw them there. They went with that theory and it was heading and saying that it was a Tsunami had hit them after their neighboring island had a really bad volcanic eruption and made huge waves around. Which made a really huge Tsunami around them... hitting Crete wave after wave.. within 24 hours. They also found in the foundation cow bone, pottery,parts of house in it.. which is from a Tsunami.
I would of never known that it would be like that.. but the more i was watching it.. it really made sense. Plus watching this.. made me think of the book i was reading.. by Marion Zimmer.. which hit the spot with this. Its really good but sad.. as of what had happen to this civilization. Anyways this is what i thought of what i watched today. Till next time............... Ariabelle

No comments:

Post a Comment