About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

November 13, 2010

Something on IMDB.. that kinda got to me

Well ive been going on IMDB. Internet movie data base looking up one of my favorite movies.... White Oleander and this came up in the discussion boards....

Person asked: Im so sick of women sitting around and talking about their emotions and etc.


Well when i first read this i just rolled my eyes and said here is another troll on the IMDB just whining and what not. And it is a troll but after about two days it came popping up in the back of my head. This came to me while working on my sudoku .

Well okay well if he hates women emotions then i can say this without making him mad.... I hate every man who sits around whining and showing their emotions. Its basically saying the same thing. Why does this society today have to stereotype so much?

Our society has told us that women are the ones who are to be breed, cook stay home, fragile and let our emotions control us while men on the other hand have to work, stay outside, hold in their emotions and then let them explode. Yea pretty horrible stereotyping to me.
We all have emotions and we have to show them no matter what. So why does it matter if you hate them or not.. then you really shouldnt like human beings in the first place. Or maybe its because you have a grudge on women and think they are all like this. Well wake up.. this isnt true at all.

We all have emotions and we show them.. some do it more so than others. This world only wants to see the labels that we put on people, the stereotyping we do and etc. Blinded by what they have experienced or what they think or been brainwashed to believe in. We really need to get our of this rut and open our eyes to what the world is really like.

Anyways this is my opinion once again of what was on my mind for today. Till next time

Ariabelle

No comments:

Post a Comment