About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

December 29, 2010

Movie Review...on Dorian Gray

Well, i just watched Dorian Gray and i must say: I'm still kinda iffy on this movie. I like the message about how evil will corrupt your soul, even if you can't see it on the outside. However, what i didn't like about the entire movie- is that Lord Henry was a pretty fickle person, always instigating the main character into doing things. And when finally the main character tells him: he corrupted him- hes like oh well, and changes in a way. I really love Lord Henry's Character in other things such as: Girl With A Pearl Earring and Valmont, but this one was a horrible character choice for him. I will be getting rid of this movie, it was alright on some level- but then again, not a movie i will see again.

No comments:

Post a Comment