About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

December 30, 2010

Worried. Once again. Sigh

Well i just found out by Daddy/fiancée that our electric may be cut off in ten days. So now im worried about this. I need prayer for one and two i just need someone or something to calm me down. Im not sure what to even say, let alone do. I just hope God will help us with this and with food as well. I guess this is all i have to say for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment