About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

January 4, 2011

Dreams I've had yesterday and today

Nightmare-

Well I had this nightmare last night. It was really scary and real. Okay it was me, family, and others. In the beginning of the dream I was walking in the woods. It was snowing out, and it was sorta in the 1800's I think. Was walking to get somethings, and this thing comes up to me. Bit my neck or what not and I turned into a vampire. We slept outside that night, and wolves were swarming us, but it felt really comforting. After that, I awoke to see a farm and a family there. They were up, and had a gun in my face. They kidnapped me, and took me inside the house. I was frighten, and they told me that I was going to cook and do what they wanted. I was fighting against it, and the father took me outside, and proceeds to shoot me, in my arm, upper left thigh, and the left side of my temple. These wounds were shallow, but I knew the arm he shattered the bone. The bullets were coming out of the wounds, I had to pick, and pull them out. It hurt really bad. After this, he takes me back in, and proceeds to make me bend on the couch, and rapes me. All that time I was only worried about my arm hurting. After he was done, he tells his son to rape me, and then said after that to feed the dogs. I just wanted my arm to get taken care of, but it never did. I tried doing my best on cleaning and what not, and I was defying every little thing because I knew sometime, they were going to be done with me, and kill me. So I needed to do something in order to stay alive. Days turn into weeks, and the arm was festering pretty bad. It switched to another scene that I was in my room, had a computer, and I got on it. It logged me on, and it showed how much time I could be on. I went to a site, where I could call police or tell someone to call the police. I clicked out of the window, and then cleared the history so no one could see what I was up too. Then after that, the mother of the family had somehow changed and wanted to help me out, so she tells her husband that they need to go out and do somethings. The whole family went, had two cars, father and the sons, went in a white jeep, while me and the mother was in the other white car. We were behind them, and waited for a time to break and go to the hospital. We did, and I look behind, being nervous that the father will find out, and of course he did, was chasing us. Right at that point, I woke up.

Now what a pretty vivid dream. I woke up after the chase scene and my arm was throbbing really bad. It felt like it was real. I look down at my arm and the only thing there was a huge imprint of my rings. I could barely do anything with my arm for about four hours. I thought for sure it had happened, but it didnt. I wonder why these dreams where I get shot at, always turn out to be so freakin real.


Weird Dream-

Today I had a very strange but calming dream. It was me and some other people. I remember that we were in a grocery store but I was sorta posing, flirting with girls. Not sure why I was doing that, but I was having fun. Then it switched to where I was at home, getting ready for school. I was telling my sister and others who where there, to hurry up or they will miss the bus. They were not listening to I just got ready and went out. I went out and the deck was remodeled and was different in a way. I just ignored it and just went on. I get off the deck and I see that our house was transformed. Into this beautiful Parthenon and it was on its own little island. There was mostly water, but lots and lots of green grass. It was really beautiful, and also a bridge was there as well, once I have dreamt a couple of times in the past. The little island had quite a bit of water and that is all I remember of the dream.

Now I'm not sure why I dreamt this dream at all. It was a little different than most dreams I have. Most of them are like the nightmare above, or things from God, trying to tell me what is going on. I'm not sure if this is from God, but maybe it is. This dream was very peaceful and calming. I will just see how it was. It was better than the real vivid dream I had the day before. But these are some of many strange dreams I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment