About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

January 7, 2011

Exhausted from Evil people

Well lately just people in chat rooms and in actual life are fucking mean. Its all i'm getting lately. It's like God is showing me how evil they are and that i shouldn't be talking to them. I think im going to quit the internet and yahoo and what not completely. I'm truly tired of all the bullshit and what not going on. This is my fill of things for a while. Anyways im just very exhausted from all this stuff within a week. Maybe will update im not sure what i will be doing. Thinking i may just do this and Facebook and thats about it. My thoughts for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment