About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

January 4, 2011

Thoughts for today

Sigh well why do i always try to make friends, and they always turn out to be fakes, pity party people and etc? I try giving them a chance but it never goes the way i want it to. Which is to find a friend that is sorta like me. Guess that will never happen since most people in this world are the same. Im just an oddball who will never have friends. Hm maybe that is a blessing in disguise. I will be hearing it later today, I told you so by Daddy/fiancée.

On another note.....

i have been really worried lately. I think the electric will be cut off soon, since someone doesnt want to pay it at all. That has been going through my mind so much this week that i have to hide it from Daddy/fiancee. I dont want to but i don't want him worrying about me. Already enough burden on his shoulders.

Then we find out that this month maybe in another week or so we will know about the ssi stuff. If he will get it or not. Im nervous on that, but im not sure why, because i know we will get it. Been praying all this time and i have this feeling in my bones that we will get it. Would help so much and help him get on medical as well. Im trying so hard to lean on God, at times its very hard to do that but i do it. :) but i guess that is all i have to say for now. I think thats whats on my mind for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment