About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

February 6, 2011

Day of Judgement Poem

Why do mortals always say
Go to church for if you dont you will be in great sin

When in fact those who do go to church
are more of a hypocrite than those who don't go to church

Those who know the bible inside and out
are more corrupted than those who do not

Acting superior than anyone else
looking down on those who may have a higher meaning than them

So why say this, when in fact it is a lie
that you may go to Hell
for not going to church

Does this make you a Christian?
Does this make you better than anyone else

if you sit in church
each and every Sunday
Acting like you are more holy than God?

Then others say, read the bible
it will be more sufficient than praying to God

When this in fact doesn’t help me console myself
when things get worse
and need something to hold on too
to know that I will be okay in this storm of mine

Yet they say I'm wrong for what I believe in
How can they say and judge this
When we truly don't know if it is right or wrong?

How can anyone judge us
with so many labels
but not look deeper inside each other?

Is it the society's fault?
Or is it the parents for bringing their children up
to be judgmental?

How can we change this
and be who we are suppose to be

instead of having stereotypical outlooks
that Christians need to go to church
need to read the bible

Are people who are Gothic or punker
all sinners, and leaves Christians out?
I don't think it does

Since sitting in church makes you love God
Since listening/reading the bible makes us have a more personal relationship with God
and make us better Christians in the world.

When in reality it doesn’t
So why judge others, when you do not want to be judge either?

Is it because you are insecure and need to lash out on others?
Need a different life, that you live?

What is it, because I'm sick and tired of it
Of all the lies and delusions spout of peoples mouths

yet this is what life is
A bunch of nothing

A bunch of lies
Delusions, and half truths
that will always be spread on Earth

Shouldn’t we try and change this?
Try to be more for God
than trying to hurt one another?

Spouting things that shouldn’t have truths
So who will stand up?
and ignore all these things in this world

Maybe it will be me
Maybe it will be you
But whatever you think and do, Do it for God
and live a better life for Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment