About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

February 28, 2011

My thoughts on some chatters in Yahoo...

I had this happen in chat today, saying I'm a sick and twisted person for being in the BDSM lifestyle. It doesn’t make me upset or angry. Just a tad sad, because most of these people, who live a “vanilla” lifestyle, only think in that way, and think it should be that way. But in reality, their minds are closed to other possibilities for others. Like myself, I was raised to be a dominant at heart, but a slave to my soul. So it was a very confusing for me to pick which one I was. It took years to figure out, that “vanilla” lifestyle, just wasn’t for me. I know deep down, I have always been a slave, and I'm proud of it, because I can look Daddy in his eyes, and see that he is proud of me. That's what matters most to me, but thats what these people don't get.

They think since we are in the BDSM lifestyle, we don't have a bond at all. Just a lot of power exchange, and who gets what, when in reality, there is a very huge bond. I say a bigger one, than most married people have. See in this lifestyle, we come closer to our Master's or Mistress's because we have to trust them, and to obey what they say. If we didn’t have that trust, then how can bonds be formed, and to put our lives into their hands?

I mean, yes, there is a lot of fakes, and weirdo's in this lifestyle, but what place, or lifestyle don't have weirdo's? It takes a person, to get to know their Master or Mistress and to figure out if they are compatible, and from there if they will get along, and be able to do what they want. It takes a while to figure that out -doesn’t take over night to know, if they are the one for you or not. That’s where the trust comes into play. But how can a person who is not in the lifestyle know about that? They wont- but that doesn’t stop them for making their assumptions upon me and others, and what their ideal life is suppose to be. This is how close minded people work. They think they know everything in that area, but once you show them up, they get all haughty with you, or just become silent.


I just don't understand why they do this-put their foot into their mouth. But this is what the society has made them think. Can they not think on their own, and maybe think before speaking, or knowing knowledge on what they are talking about? I mean inst that common sense? Or is that thrown out in this society now? Are we suppose to think that BDSM is sick and wrong, and that “vanilla” lifestyle is the only way to be happy? Or that gays and transsexuals can be, but not BDSM or polygamy? How can we accept only a few things in life, but not the whole of it? Is it just how the world runs now? This has been on my mind for about a few months now. Been doing research, I guess you can call that- on how much BDSM is in books. I have to say there is quite a bit of it. So how can we not accept it, when its in books,movies and etc? I guess that's what boggles my mind. Maybe we can see things in a different light, and maybe,just maybe, accept things as a whole, and not half of it :) This is mostly what I thought about tonight, when people said I was a sick individual, for being in the BDSM, and not having a “normal Vanilla” lifestyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment