About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

February 28, 2011

Pondering on people.....

Why is it, in this day and age, everyone is so scared of being who they are? Why is it so hard to take criticism to heart, and try to better people?

Are we so scared of being who we are, that we have to hide behind masks, that we paint on? Does it really matter, what people think, or do? Does it involve us, in what choices they make? I think people should be more themselves, instead what the society wants them to be. Shouldn't be afraid to stand up for what you believe in,and not what people actually think.

No comments:

Post a Comment