About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

March 6, 2011

Is this Ill Struck love Poem




I.
How can one know
all the heartache and burdens
that will come

when you vow for eternity
to give your soul to another
who truly aches for their other half..

II.
submitting to unconditional love
while the heart and soul
bends to rational thought

binding both souls
to a world of unknown
possibilities and consequences

that either heart will know
what is etched in each other path
that is laid out before them.....

III.

So I ask this, in return
how can this be a perfect
binding of two souls
when so much rides on one little thing?

Is it fate, or just ill fortune
dealing its hand of bad luck?

Making you wonder
if these two souls
are truly soul mates

Or just mere acquaintances
tangoing with one another
till something better comes along?

Will this be a perfect union
or just two souls
crossing paths for the time being?
IV.
Who knows what faith will bring
this Master and Slave
to do for one another

It may be to defend one another
against attacks on their mortal souls

Or mental attacks, that shake the very
foundation of their faith, and love

The question to be asked
should be this
Will this make their bond stronger?
Or will this be the end of their relationship....

Who knows what faith lies before them
this very minute, this very second....... who really knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment