About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

May 3, 2011

Some annoying things....

Okay some annoying things that are just being a tad bit annoying. Yes i used it twice in one sentence. You know why, because it is that freaking annoying.

So i dont mind talking to a whole lot of people. Its why im here,but just lately its beginning to be a bit of a problem.. A few things are getting just a tad annoying.So here it is...

Why are you here in this chat room.- This is the top, because it has been coming up a lot lately. why do i need to give them an explanation of why im in some room or not. Not really their business why im in there.

Do you like BDSM stuff?- Why state the obvious? I really dont like obvious statements.Why ask this, when clearly in my profile, it shows that im in the BDSM lifestyle? So it is obvious that i love being in it.

Whats your job...Whats your qualifications..I really hate this one. When i say im not working right now, then the next question pops up automatically. Who's business is it, what qualifications i have or not? They arnt going to hire me, so why ask this question at all?

Oh, you're owned? Who or whom owns you.- A little bit into a convo, if a dom or anyone really ask this question. What does it matter who owns me? They dont know Him at all, so why ask this question in the first place?

You're not a real slave. You dont act like one.- This one makes me laugh a bit, but lately its getting annoying. This one goes to the doms and dommes who have talked to me(which are fake doms and dommes) I act a certain way online or just talking to regular people, I'm not going to be saying yes sir or no ma'am because i am a slave. I am a slave to one and only one person MY Master. So i will give anyone else the same manners as a regular person. But if they are nice enough people i give them respect. But these dont. They just want to own me right then and now, without even knowing who i am. With this im sorry i become a tiger. I tell them im already owned and yet they still do it.One thing i hate most of all is not listening when someone says no, no matter what. So they say im not a slave. Well we are not going to be compliant to people who are just wanting to use us for what maybe an hour and then throw us away. Not going to happen.

What's your nationality?- I've been getting this one a lot lately. Been called a Muslim and etc all because of my name. I really dont mind the question, but i dont like the assuming part that im something that im not. Seems like people can know who i am within seven minutes of talking to me, and put me in a nut shell. I know im a very complicated person, so in that time frame it will not show you, who i truly am.

why did you pick Slave_Ashpea for your name? Another obvious statement. Getting a bit tired of the obvious statements on this one. Its why i put in a little intro thing i am a slave... so i wouldnt have to say why i chose my name.

Maybe im just a little annoyed today, but these questions will be no longer answered, or i will give a sarcastic remark. Maybe i think it is time to take some time to regain myself. Who knows.......

No comments:

Post a Comment