About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

May 11, 2011

Some Thoughts....

Okay well i have been reading this little forum i guess you can call it that and i have come across some things.. that have pretty much shocked me. Not the right word but will do for the moment. The two things i have seen which kinda scares me is going really extreme into the lifestyle.

crucifying-especially upside down
Anything pertaining to a lot of blood lost
Person in the lifestyle with multiple personalities

Okay this just kinda goes beyond the boarders. I think if you really have mental problems, like the personality disorder or hear voices and etc, you SHOULD NOT BE IN THE LIFESTYLE. PERIOD. The reason i say that is because this lifestyle is about 90 percent mental and ten percent physical.

The reasons you shouldnt be in it, is because you will never know how far to go, and when things will pop up. It will be hard to do anything with this kind of problem. I needed to write on this, because i think it needs to be brought up and not to be giving advice on this. Saying you can do it, and etc.
It will never work out, and you never know when the person will break down. Just thought i would bring it up, and put out what i thought should be done in the lifestyle and not.

No comments:

Post a Comment