About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

May 10, 2011

unspoken yet enticing words of love Poem

gazing into your cloudy eyes
hinting/ pouting for you to take control

waiting for orders
for commands
to submit
with every fiber of my being

waiting
thinking
of so many ways
to make you mad
to make you strict
to make you punish
this naughty slave you have

what will it take
to push the fine boundaries
to the next level

Just enough
for those strong yet gentle hands
to caress this body, you own
to pull my hair
to make me submit to your will?
for those hands
to slowly choke
this slave into submission.

What do I have to do
to make you punish me?
to make you ravish me?
to make you cover this body
in rose-colored streaks?

How many hints will it take
to get your attention?
to get you to know, i need you?

Need you to ravish me?
Need you to show affection to me?
Need you to take control
of this selfish slave
and mold her into what you want her to be


Waiting oh so waiting
for your orders Master
your will is my command.

2 comments:

  1. hi slave....... justin. nice thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I think i need to work on it some more, but i think i kinda like the raw emotions in poetry, probably why it kinda came out like this. But anywho thank you for the comment

    ReplyDelete