About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

May 17, 2011

What BDSM means to me Part 4

How can you become a good submissive in general?
By being polite to everyone at first, but don't call them Sir or Ma'am, that is earned. If I or my Master sees fit, i get the proper respect to those in the lifestyle. Being curiosity to others.

How can you become a good submissive for me?
By doing what you want me to do. Like doing my chores/duties without complaint and do them at once. Be ready to do whatever you please, be respectful, loving and caring.

What is pain?
Google dictionary:
1.Cause mental or physical pain
2.(of a part of the body)Hurt

dictionary.com
1.physical suffering or distress, as due to injury, illness, etc.
2.a distressing sensation in a particular part of the body: a back pain.
3.mental or emotional suffering or torment: I am sorry my news causes you such pain.


Is pain good or bad?
I think it can be either good or bad. Depends if you are in the SadoMasochism part, it can go both ways. Good is by doing things that you love. Whippings, to show your Master how much you love him and etc. Bad is if you are being punished and you have to endure the pain. So either way can come of it.

What is love?
google dictionary:
1.Feel a deep romantic or sexual attachment to (someone)
2.Like very much; find pleasure in

dictionary.com:
1. profoundly tender, passionate affection for another person
2.a feeling of warm personal attachment or deep affection, as for a parent, child, or friend.
3.sexual passion or desire.

How can u show love?
By being loyal to you and do what you wish. To please you and make you content. Love is formed in a D/s relationship because of the bond you have to your Master. So it is by showing Him or Her what you will do for them.

What do you expect me to do/be as a Master?
I want you to take care of me, when things get bad or when I'm ill. I want you to be caring yet strict when necessary. Punishment be given when i need it or unruly towards you. Also give rewards to show that i have been good. Overall i want the bond to grow closer. I want you to use me as you wish and knowing that i can please you in any way i can.

What makes you unhappy?
When I'm ignored by others or even you.
Past memories that pop up out of nowhere.
Knowing that i cant please you, make you happy or make you content.

What makes you happy?
Knowing that I'm doing my duties to the best of my capabilities.
You showing/giving me rewards for being very good.
That you know me well and take care of me when I'm not well.

What is a collar?
google dictionary:
1.Put a collar on
2.Seize, grasp, or apprehend (someone)
3.Approach aggressively and talk to (someone who wishes to leave).

dictionary.com:
1.the part of a shirt, coat, dress, blouse, etc., that encompasses the neckline of the garment and is sewn permanently to it, often so as to fold or roll over.
2.a similar but separate, detachable article of clothing worn around the neck or at the neckline of a garment. Compare clerical collar.
3.anything worn or placed around the neck.

What are they for?
They are to show who is in control of the D/s relationship and also to keep in place for punishment... at times.

What do they mean?
They mean that you are owned by a Master or Mistress 24/7 or part time.

What is "mutual benefit"
well mutual benefit is that both or more parties get something out of this. It is not one sided at all. Like for instant, if it is a sexual mutual benefit then all parties get something out of the sexual aspect of the lifestyle.

Why must D/s relations be "mutual benefitting"?
If there wasn't a mutual benefits in the D/s relationship then it would be a dictatorship instead of a power exchange. In this lifestyle all parties have to gain something from this, or else it just doesn't work at all, and the slave will dismiss themselves from your service. It has to be mutual or else it will be strained over the course of time this goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment